Tuition & Fees
We strive to offer the highest quality of care at the most reasonable tuition rates. We understand that other private schools and childcare centers may charge more or less than us but we are confident that we are providing a healthy, safe environment with well trained and educated staff that are focused on the children and families we serve. We accept many forms of payment including credit cards, debit cards, personal checks and direct bank withdrawal to make tuition work for all family budget plans.
We offer care to children ages 8 weeks to 5 years old. Our school opens at 7:00 am and runs until 5:30 pm*, Monday through Friday, with the exception of national holidays and specific school closures. *Our optional extended care program runs from 5:30 pm to 6:00 pm. The cut off for morning drop off is 9:00 am.
All students are provided breakfast, lunch and afternoon snack at no additional cost!
Weekly Tuition rates per child:
Infants to 3 years (Building A)
Infants (8 weeks to 12 months) $260 a week
Toddlers (13-24 months) $260 a week
Two-Year-Old (25-36 months) $260 a week
Preschool (Building B)
Pre-K 3 (3 years old) $230 a week
Pre-K 4 (4 years old) $230 a week
Pre-K 5 (4-5 years old) $230 a week
• We offer a $10.00 discount to all families who enroll two or more children at full-time rate
• Extended care from 5:30 pm to 6 pm: $50 per week with August through May contract commitment
• Wait list fee: $100.00 (one time non-refundable; if offered a seat within 90 days, applied to enrollment fee)
• Enrollment fee: $100.00 (upon enrollment and first week of July annually)
• Deposit: The equivalent of 1 full week of tuition at time of enrollment
• School supplies: $150 (upon enrollment and first week of Sept annually)
• Late pick up fee: $5.00 per minute after 5:30 pm, if not enrolled in aftercare; $10.00 per minute after 6pm
• Mildly ill fee: First hour is free / $1.00 for every additional minute
Please also refer to the parent handbook regarding all policies and fees; those mentioned above as well as:
Late Payment, NSF/Return Check, Declined Credit Card, Non-ACH transactions
Updated February 14, 2022